UPI Web Desk

20-year-old girl dies of electric shock in Sumbal village

20-year-old girl dies of electric shock in Sumbal village
Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

 

Bandipora, Sep 16 (KNO): A 20-year-old girl was electrocuted to death in Inderkoot village of Sumbal in north Kashmir’s Bandipora district on Wednesday.

An official told the news agency Kashmir News Observer (KNO) that the girl received an electric shock at her home and died on the spot.

He identified the deceased as Shafia Rasool daughter of Ghulam Rasool Malik, a resident of Manz Mohalla in Inderkote village.

The official said that police have registered a case in this regard and further investigation has been taken up—(KNO)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *