UPI Web Desk

Youth electrocuted to death in Srinagar

Youth electrocuted to death in Srinagar
Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Srinagar

A 35-year-old youth was electrocuted to death here in Srinagar while repairing lighting system at his shop.

The deceased whom locals identified as Sameer Ahmad a resident of Chan Mohalla Chattabal area of Srinagar was repairing lighting system at his shop when he was electrocuted.

He was immediately shifted to a hospital, where doctors declared him brought dead.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *